All camps will be held at our NEW location: 806 S. Bagdad Rd., Leander, TX 78641.
Academic Readiness Camp - Entering K through Entering 12
*Students are taught in appropriate developmental groupings based on age and educational needs.
Readiness Standards for Reading, Writing, Math will be covered through fun activities involving other areas of learning!
What will I get out of a Camp at Achieve?
- Targeted Instruction Unique to Your Child: At Achieve we believe in Educating Individual Thinkers. We don't have a one size fits all approach to learning. Based on the camp intake forms and initial assessments (during camp), we will design unique activities to conquer your child's areas of needs in a fun and engaging way. Reading, Writing and Math readiness skills essential to your child's progress will be covered through creative activities and instruction.
- A Free T-Shirt! - Who doesn't love a free t-shirt?
- A Daily Snack: We provide a daily snack. Please let us know if your child has dietary needs that we need to consider.
- Fun! Our activities are engaging and fun. Parents are amazed at how much fun their kids have learning! Students get a chance to earn points towards prizes throughout the week and just have a great time. If they're not laughing and having fun learning, we're doing it wrong!
- We help instill a sense that challenge is rewarding and though it may be hard at first it will pay off in the end.